1. When you met: January 2009
2. How did you meet? At church. I was new to Oklahoma and visiting churches on my own. I went to one of the young adult Sunday school class and Jordan was sitting on one of the couches. I thought he was the cutest boy I'd ever seen. (Seriously I told my friends that!)
4. Date you got engaged: December 26, 2010
5. Marriage anniversary: May 14, 2011 (only a 4.5 months engagement and it was perfect, in my opinion)
6. What is "your song"? We don't technically have "a song," but our first dance at our wedding was to "I Love Your Love the Most" by Eric Church, so we kind of consider that our song.
7. Do you remember the first movie you saw together? Julie & Julia
8. First road trip together? We drove to Chicago together for Christmas 2010. I invited him to come with my family, and he proposed to me in Chicago the day after Christmas.
9. Who was interested first? I think we were kind of both interested in each other, but we hung out as friends for a while before we started dating. I thought he was too cute to date. True story. Although I'm following that confusion up with a picture of his MUTTON CHOPS from a few years back, so I guess the joke's on me.
10. Who said I love you first? He did. He will absolutely kill me if I tell the story, so I'll just leave it at that. Jordan is the first and only person I've said "I love you" to!