First, as always, a random photo that has nothing to do with the questions.
What a truly terrible picture. I don't know what else to say except please forget you saw that. I'm not sure why I even showed it. Let's move on.
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to fly. Flying would be ridiculously cool. But, being someone who started wearing glasses in the fourth grade, I'd be satisfied with 20/20 vision. I sort of consider that as a type of superpower. Glasses (especially huge ones like I had) are the worst.
2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
I would love to be a fast sprinter, mostly because I think it would be fun to be really, really fast.
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I had alligator bites once. They tasted like chicken. I've also eaten deer burgers, though that probably isn't that weird.
4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
I'm not sure why I should answer this question....Is this a trick?
Maybe I'm being too suspicious.
5. What is one of your Spring and/or Easter traditions?
Eating sweethearts chicks, ducks, and bunnies. Around Easter, I like to buy 4 or 5 bags and eat them year round. I also like the Easter songs we sing at church.
6. Would you rather have to cook dinner from scratch every night, make all of your own clothes (including patterns), or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
These options seems so different from the other that it's hard to choose. I'd pick cooking since I sort of do that anyway. I know for a fact I would be terrible at making my own clothes. Walking wouldn't be that bad either.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Let's just say I once translated a Spanish verb VERY incorrectly my junior year of high school. And let's also say that while the entire class (note: even my teacher) started laughing, I still had no idea what I'd said until my friend leaned across the aisle and whispered it in my ear. In the interest of keeping this blog PG, however, that's all I'm going to say.