Sometimes I like to think about who I would recast in the 6 Friends roles, but I cannot think of anyone better. Did you know that Jennifer Aniston originally read for Monica? I can't even picture that.
Here are a few life lessons learned from my favorite show:
1. When you ask someone how they're doing, and they say, "Fine," that means they are not, in fact, fine. Especially if their voice is loud and squeaky.
2. Don't tell a kid he's adopted if you aren't already sure he knows.
(sorry about the Spanish? subtitles on this video)
3. Don't wear a see-through blouse to sing karaoke.
And also, maybe don't go to a karaoke bar that involves a spotlight in the first place.
4. When getting a spray tan, make sure to count "Mississippilessly." I might also suggest not attempting a spray tan if you're a dude. Come on now.
5. When you walk around naked in your apartment, make sure you close the blinds first.
(And if you tell me you don't walk around naked in your house/apartment, I am going to assume you're lying. Everyone does this. You cannot convince me otherwise.)
I really don't know what I'd do if I didn't have Friends to teach me these important life lessons.