Ten things I've done this year so far (in no particular order):
1. Went to a Brad Paisley concert with Jordan, where we sat in the second row and could have stolen his cowboy hat (Brad Paisley's hat, that is, not Jordan's).
2. Road-tripped to Chicago and watched my older younger brother graduate from college (and hung out with my Illinois friends!).
3. Became a member of my church in Oklahoma.
4. Finished crocheting a blanket (started at the beginning of January, completed at the end of May).
5. Watched my younger younger brother graduate from high school.
6. Bought a car after much deliberation (in March).
7. Took a cruise with my mom (technically we haven't gone yet, but it's already planned--Departure: June 28. Destination: Key West, Florida, and Cozumel, Mexico).
8. Played violin in a wedding. Also gave violin lessons to my friend's mom.
9. Visited a friend in Kansas City. Saw Brad Pitt's twin smoking a cigar outside an art studio.
10. Visited a friend in Wichita, Kansas. Saw the original birthplace of the Warren movie theater.
Ten things I hope to finish/do by the end of 2010 (again, in no particular order):
1. Finish reading through the Bible in one year (started Jan. 1)
2. Celebrate one-year anniversary in August with Jordan (already my longest relationship)
3. Fly to Illinois and visit the Sisterhood (July 30-August 4!)
4. Go skydiving (it's being planned with a girlfriend from work).
5. Crochet another blanket (for a friend, not myself).
6. Run a half-marathon (there's one in Kansas in October I'm sort of training for).
7. Bake a successful loaf of bread from scratch (it's been tried twice and was a 90% failure both times).
8. Start a senior girls' Bible study (not sure about this one, but it's been an idea as of late).
9. Read fifteen books outside of work.
10. Learn how to change a flat tire (no, it's not a lofty goal, and it's certainly something I should already know how to do).